The Ultimate Cinema 4D Courses Bundle
Includes access to all 8 Cinema 4D courses. 200+ lessons with over 25 hours of learning. You will learn various techniques & tools in Cinema 4D & After Effects that you can use for motion graphics projects.
You can learn to bring your dreams to life with Cinema 4D. What are you waiting for?
+ Introduction to Cinema 4D: Beginner's Animation Guide
+ Ocean Loop in Cinema 4D & After Effects
+ Retro Delorean Loop in Cinema 4D & After Effects
+ Sci-Fi Space Loop in Cinema 4D & After Effects
+ Cinematic Loop Animations in Cinema 4D & After Effects
+ Retro City Loop in Cinema 4D & After Effects
+ Astronaut Animation with Cinema 4D & Redshift Render
+ Space Train Scene with Cinema 4D & Redshift Render
+ 200+ Lessons (over 25 hours)
+ Getting started with Cinema 4D
+ Learn Hot4D & Redshift Render
+ Camera & Character Animations
+ Materials & Render Settings
+ Youtube & Instagram Settings
What will I learn?
The Ultimate Cinema 4D Bundle
Getting Started in Cinema 4D
- An overview of menus, interface & objects in Cinema 4D. Shortcuts & project settings.
- Various modeling & lighting tools and techniques, and where to find assets to use in your projects.
Cinema 4D output & render settings.
Create Stunning Animations
- An overview of Cinema 4D's 'MoGraph' section.
- How to make keyframes, working with timelines, & keyframe interpolation.
- Camera settings and the best way to do smooth & dynamic camera animations.
After Effects & Final Render
- How to import rendered sequences in After Effects.
- How to use After Effects for final touches, applying brightness and color adjustments.
- The best export setting in Premier Pro for YouTube and Instagram.
Trusted by 30,000+ Students
REVIEWS FROM STUDENTS
This was my first time on Cinema 4D, and Don's lessons were easy to follow with many tips for improving our knowledge. I strongly recommend, especially if you're a beginner.
Just many thanks for everything. Your connection with the universe is a gift for all of us and you know how to share your light through art. Thanks Don :)
I have been using C4D professionally for about eight years now and there is so much packed into this class that I recommend it to anyone, beginner or expert alike!
If you're not completely satisfied with the course you can receive a refund - no questions asked
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Don Mupasi is a freelance 3D visual artist from the UK focusing on retro & space visuals and loops. Although most of his work is personal projects, he does work with musicians on their live shows and music videos.
His main apps for creating visuals are Cinema 4D and After Effects.
VISUALS CREATED BY REAL STUDENTS
by Matt Harris
by Rei Diko
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
WHERE DO I GET CINEMA 4D?
WHAT ARE THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS?
IS IT EASY TO FOLLOW ALONG?
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE?
Join our crew of 100,000+ visual artists